Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mods and rockers Thailand.


I found this videoclip through my pal Da Ngyen over at The Scooterist blog.
Apparentely not only us westerners have taken the habit of arranging Mods and Rockes-do's. They do it over in Asia too - and they do it massive. With over 700 vehicles it seems too be way bigger than most of the other Mod and rockers-events I've heard of so far.

If you add that they, judging from this clip, seem to know how to throw one heck of a party, the warm weather and the fact that most of the scoots and motorcycles look really sweet you can only come to the conclusion that Mods and rockers Thailand appears to be an event you wouldn't want to have missed.

I might just have to check when it's on the next time, book my vacation and start saving up funds for a trip to Asia.

Song of the day:
The Sonics - Have Love, Will Travel

No comments: